Southern Africa Business Jet Tour 2019
Come and tour Southern Africa in a business jet!
• You must fly with a Business/VIP aircraft. If not the leg will be rejected.
• All legs need to be flown in the correct order
• All legs must be flown under IFR flight rules ONLY
• All legs need to be flown online on IVAO and real weather
• Filing an incorrect flight plan will cause the respective leg to be rejected
• DCT route are not allowed
• Only real-time simulation rate to be used. Accelerated time or slew mode is not allowed
• Adhere to the speed limit of 250KIAS below FL100/10000ft
• Maximum Speed is Mach 0.85 and Maximum FL450
• Make sure you have applicable charts needed for each aerodrome
• Max time disconnection: 20 minutes
• Make sure you are connected at least 6 minutes before and after each flight
• All reporting times and dates must be UTC
• Reports need to be sent in within 7 days from the date of the respective flight
• You may file 3 legs per day
• Please note the following:
– FALE is the new airport replacing the now closed FADN
Use FALE in your flight plan. FADN will not be accepted.
FALE FSX Freeware Scenery available HERE
(more freeware scenery available at https://www.freewarescenery.com)
– FAJS changed to FAOR. Use FAOR in the flightplan if having old FAJS scenery.
We are aware that FVBU changed to FVJN and FVHA to FVRG but do use FVBU and FVHA in the flightplan respectively.
If not the legs will be rejected
Upon completion of this tour, you will be awarded with the Division BizJet Tour badge.
You can find all the charts
In order to improve your experience in FS2004 and FSX, you can download and install the following scenery files.
|Leg||Departure||Arrival||Distance||ETE||Max Speed||Max Altitude|
|Total Distance: 5315 Total Estimated Time: 9:51|