Southern Africa Capital City Tour 2019
Come and tour Southern Africa capital cities!
• Use any aircraft suitable for the distances
• All legs need to be flown in the correct order
• All legs must be flown under IFR flight rules ONLY
• All legs need to be flown online on IVAO and real weather
• Filing an incorrect flight plan will cause the respective leg to be rejected
• DCT route are not allowed
• Only real-time simulation rate to be used. Accelerated time or slew mode is not allowed
• Adhere to the speed limit of 250KIAS below FL100/10000ft
• Maximum Speed is Mach 0.85 and Maximum FL410
• Make sure you have applicable charts needed for each aerodrome
• Max time disconnection: 20 minutes
• Make sure you are connected at least 6 minutes before and after each flight
• All reporting times and dates must be UTC
• Reports need to be sent in within 7 days from the date of the respective flight
– Please note the following:
FAJS changed to FAOR. Use FAOR in the flightplan if having old FAJS scenery.
We are aware that FLLS changed to FLKK and FVHA to FVRG but do use FLLS and FVHA in the flightplan respectively.
If not the legs will be rejected
Upon completion of this tour, you will be awarded with the Division IFR Tour badge.
You can find all the charts
In order to improve your experience in FS2004 and FSX, you can download and install the following scenery files.
|Leg||Departure||Arrival||Distance||ETE||Max Speed||Max Altitude|
|Total Distance: 10776 Total Estimated Time: 20:11|