Southern Africa Long Haul Tour 2019
• You must fly with a Heavy Aircraft. If not the leg will be rejected.
• All legs need to be flown in the correct order
• All legs must be flown under IFR flight rules ONLY
• All legs must be flown online on IVAO with real time weather
• Filing an incorrect flight plan will cause the respective leg to be rejected
• DCT routes are not allowed. See IVAO Routes database for suggested routes.
• All reporting times and dates must be UTC
• Only real-time simulation rate must be used. Accelerated time or slew mode is not allowed
• Maximum Speed is Mach 0.85 and Maximum FL450
• Adhere to the speed limit of 250KIAS below FL100/10000ft
• Reports need to be sent within 7 days from the date of the respective flight
• Make sure to note the winds aloft as this will be needed when reporting a leg, using average wind speeds
• Make sure to be online at least 6 minutes before and after each flight
• Maximum disconnection time is 20 minutes
• You may file 1 leg per day
• Please note the following:
– FAJS changed to FAOR. Use FAOR in your flightplan if having old FAJS scenery.
– FALE is the new airport replacing the now closed FADN
Use FALE in your flight plan. FADN will not be accepted.
For FALE FSX Scenery find it HERE
(more freeware scenery available at https://www.freewarescenery.com)
– GOBD is the new airport replacing the now closed GOOY
Use GOBD in your flight plan. GOOY will not be accepted.
GOBD FSX Freeware Scenery available HERE
GOBD P3DV4 freeware scenery available HERE
Upon completion of this tour, you will be awarded with the Division Long Haul Tour badge.
You can find all the charts
In order to improve your experience in FS2004 and FSX, you can download and install the following scenery files.
|Leg||Departure||Arrival||Distance||ETE||Max Speed||Max Altitude|
|Total Distance: 59867 Total Estimated Time: 114:06|